1.30.9 ~ Anyone seen it?

OK, looks like 1.30.9 dropped. Testing it (playing it) on my iPad.

Appreciate this update. Thanks for all the effort you put in this game

1 Like

Can you give us a screen shot with what you mean, please?

Thank you!

I’m afraid I can’t as I don’t have anything related to the original version of the game. I believe it may be somewhere on the forum however.

I play from very early stage of the game. I do not remember any aircraft multiple class configurations.

1 Like

I remember the capacities being lower than they are now. I think it was changed along with the release of the 777 (or sometime shortly after the release of IAD).

1 Like

I like the new system, and especially the route filtering.

For me, the single most valuable new feature is that I can disable certain routes.

It sucks when you want to open a route and the system opens it with Ryanair (for example) when you want Aegean. Now, I can open the destination (pay 10,000), disable FR, add another slot (pay 20,000) and I get the airline/aircraft I want.

It’s also useful when you have X/L gates, and you only want X planes after a while. I can now disable the smaller aircraft so I can service only A380 or 747.

Seems the A330 Jetway / Door alignment is still a little bit off.

Also the amount of windows in the front section of the A330 is more than A330-200 have.

I’ve noticed that the nose gear doors are to large, and the A330 does appear to be slightly to taller than it actually is.