2.0.2 Issues

2.0.2 has made the game incredibly more painful to play. With most recent arrivals not at the top of the list as opposed to the bottom, the planes many of us care about require a lot more work to find, especially in airports like IAD where we have 170+ contract slots. This change makes it way less convenient to choose the planes we want.

Please revert to the old version, or give us a setting to toggle it. As Kuba said in his FB post on 7/6… “It is clear to us that player choice is a critical part of the gaming experience.”

Devs - put your money where your mouth is so to speak. Give us that option please.

1 Like

2.0.2 released?

Yea

2.0.2 has made the game incredibly more painful to play. With most recent arrivals not at the top of the list as opposed to the bottom, the planes many of us care about require a lot more work to find, especially in airports like IAD where we have 170+ contract slots. This change makes it way less convenient to choose the planes we want.

Please revert to the old version, or give us a setting to toggle it. As Kuba said in his FB post on 7/6… “It is clear to us that player choice is a critical part of the gaming experience.” Well… let’s see it! Give us the option.

This isn’t spam - either it’s a terrible feature or a bug. So the message is back.

1 Like

Ita not hard for me

Wants you get the hang of it you might enjoy it

Please let me know which destinations have been added

@carlsberg72

I’m not aware of any specifically, but let me check for you

1 Like

What changes were made before I update, I don’t want to ruin progress and start from level 0

Bug fixes, a couple of new generic aircraft and some extra levels, it will not reset your levels to 0, you are fine to update