2.2.3 update info

12 Likes

looks very exciting. definitely those last few things

I guess this means it’s delayed now but I’m still definitely excited

1 Like

Wow! Maybe the A350 is coming in early February.

2 Likes

Woah ok. So alliances and challenges are confirmed!!! A350 and SYD we knew about ofc. I wonder what fleet customization is

2 Likes

Airline titles and tail logos? :thinking:

4 Likes

Wonder what more you can do for us and our own fleets. :thinking:

Alliances and challenges, thats something new. What bug were you reporting?

Wdym delayed? When was it supposed to be earlier?

Both have been teased in the past, alliances especially, but nice to see confirmation

1 Like

A specific one

If a plane is waiting to line up in MCT, from the far entry (so they use the whole runway) part of the engine is cut off, same with the gear. You have to be in tower view 1 to see it properly

2 Likes

@Plane_Enthusiast great, keep up the good work with the updates :clap:

1 Like

In the lhr stream the devs said the a350 will probably come out in January and now its first half of February. But as I said I’m not too bothered because part of me is kinda glad taking that their taking their time so that were not getting an update that look unfinished like 2.2.0 or a buggy mess like 2.2.2. Still so excited for the update anyways.

2 Likes

2.2.3 isn’t under test yet, just so everyone knows

5 Likes

So this is listing all features that are coming in 2.2.3 (eg. A350, SYD, alliances, fleet customization all in one update) or is this just a general idea of what’s coming in the near future?

1 Like

I think it’s more of a general idea of what’s coming in the next few months as LHR was already a major update.

I very much doubt SYD is arriving in this update.

2 Likes

Hi Carlsberg, Are the Dev’s looking into a rework of LHR’s taxiways? The current model is visible rough and rushed in multiple places.

2 Likes

That I do not know. They definitely tried to get it out quickly. But whether there is more to be done, they have not said.

1 Like

Didn’t they mention they look at adding third gates at some point.