2.2.4 Release notes

Doesn’t seem like the update works on MacBook anymore… It never worked great (couldn’t rotate cameras) but it was serviceable. Gets stuck on “store initialization”. I understand it isn’t designed for MacBooks but it was so nice to be able to play when I didn’t have my iPad with me.

I don’t understand? JetBlue will almost certainly be added when the A320 comes out

Tower controls are not working in LHR

JetBlue is already available and so is the a320 model regardless if it’s updated or not.
I’m not demanding but I’m just saying before the 320 was planned for update, JBU BOS flights could’ve been added already.

Im still very confused.
JetBlue has a bunch of flights out of BOS for IAD and SAN.
There are none from LHR because JetBlue uses A321neos which aren’t in the game. Makes more sense to to just wait for the 321 since that’ll probably be in the next major update anyway.

1 Like

SXM flights are missing from BOS

That would be why.
(From SXM destinations list)

1 Like

Could you please send more information (screenshot of the situation and player name) at support@flyboys.games?

1 Like

Did you tried to uninstall the WoA game, restart MacBook and reinstall the game from App Store? Otherwise you can contact us further at the support email (support@flyboys.games).

I get that but Wikipedia isn’t the best source :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: especially if it isn’t regularly updated
But I’m still hopeful for the future. I’ve also sent personal emails regarding it
We’ll see

Hi can you add in next update a new airport Manila International Airport or Cebu International Airport just like the other airport I want to play my own country airport and add Philippine liveries like Cebu Pacific A320-200/neo,A321-200/neo,ATR 72 -600, and Philippine Airlines liveries A320,A321-200/neo,and Q400 please

One, this post isn’t really for suggestions, that’s another section… but also, are you just asking for those as destinations, or as an airport you can play like LHR and PRG? If you mean a playable airport, then I’m sorry but that’s highly unlikely any time soon (next year or more) if they even decided to do a Philippines airport next. The next anticipated airport they’re working on, SYD, is still not due to come out for a while. It takes an incredibly large amount of work for them to make a playable airport.

2 Likes

I’m using Iphone and even after reinstalling the game and restarting my device LHR doesn’t load…

Since 2.2.4 turned out to not be the A320 remodel update, are we getting it in 2.2.5?

Don’t think so. 2.2.5 will be for the bugs of 2.2.4
2.3. with the new taxiway system, but when we will see SYD or 320 remodel is not save.
Devs said, that we can’t except all new models at same time

1 Like

You have to understand that the A320 remodel is certainly the largest remodel to date. A318, A319, A320, A321, A19N, A20N, A21N.

Several hundred airlines worldwide use at least one of the models listed. I don’t think the B787 and A350 remodel was anywhere near as big.

3 Likes

I think we will see some of the variants in a “minor” update, and the rest in 2.3

Jetblue is a local at IAD, so it can go anywhere from IAD, that’s why it shows there but not anywhere else

Also LHR still not loading on my iPad.

Devs have not said definitively that we will or won’t get all A320 models at once.