2.2.4 Release notes

2.2.4 Release notes

New Features

• Extra levels for all airports
  • 10 new destinations (details on WoA Forum under “New Content” category or “release-224” tag)
  • Graphical and performance tweaks
  • WoApedia update: Event airlanes displayed also in “Group by Airlines” view; new airlines logos added
  • New routes update: For example A306F UPS Airlines Europe from bases in Germany and the UK, Ryanair from BUD Budapest, etc.
  • A truncated version of the Shop is available for players in countries where Google Play purchases are not supported
  • LHR London Heathrow 2D map update

Bug fixes

• Departure from MCT Muscat RWY 26L with active Tower controllers
  • Various taxi fixes at LHR London Heathrow
  • Contract capacity increase on destination vs. reward claim bug fix
  • Player airplane with a high number of flight hours getting stuck on a stand after pushback
  • Fixed an issue where accepting certain offers or map contracts resulted in an internal server error (e.g., contracts from RMS Ramstein and EUX Sint Eustatius)
  • Wrong contract amount decrease fix related to cancelation of a contract
  • Forced parking minigame fix
  • Hangar: Multiple colors purchase error fix
  • Hangar: Fixed an issue where airplane color presets were lost and defaulted to “red/green/blue”
  • Landing minigame notification banner issue where ‘Tap anywhere…’ text was displayed permanently during the minigame.
  • Askew parking of airplanes at LHR London Heathrow stands 218 and 238
  • DHC6 wing views fix
12 Likes

Thanks!

Is the new Taxiway-System included or will we enjoy it in the next update?

1 Like

New taxiway system is under development and its planned to be released in the next game version (2.3.0) :airplane:

11 Likes

So will the A320 series and SYD be updated in 2.3.0?

2 Likes

About what time will version 2.3 be released?

Since I moved to 2.2.4, London Heathrow will not load. It updated but now hangs on the loading screen. All other airports load fine.

4 Likes

Same here… Its not loading (LHR)

2 Likes

Same for me. I cant get into LHR

1 Like

Same…LHR is unavailable

1 Like

Same here… LHR unavailable

1 Like

Would someone kindly report this bug to support@flyboys.com ?

I have tried a few times and get the following response “flyboys.com suspects your message is spam and rejected it.”

It seems that our great flyboys team is having a rare bad day at the office.

Our support email is support@flyboys.games

And regarding the LHR opening issue: Could you please try to clear local cache data for the WoA game in your devices settings and try to reopen it? Or uninstall the game, restart device and install the game again.

3 Likes

Apologies for the incorrect email address, I found it in the forum.

I have taken the actions recommended but the problem remains, LHR continues to hang on the loading screen.

1 Like

Thanks for the new update.
I didn’t imagine it would come here so soon…
And for the extra the extra levels… gonna keep me busy until the new 320 and SYD comes out

Still hoping for JBU flights outta BOS

Won’t happen until neos are released

It’s related to the problem with the stand nr. 255 at the LHR airport. We are solving the issue so please stay tuned, it should be fixed soon. Maybe you can already try to close the game and reopen it, it should work (or try it again later).

4 Likes

As long as it happens. Let’s not forget that LHR isn’t the only route flown by JetBlue out of BOS

This is really appreciated, I mean, this is the best way we can expect in relation to communications between devs and players.

I’ve played a lot of game in addition to WoA, whereas this kind of detailed communication is very rare to see. In most cases we can find statements like [We have identified issues related to this bug] or so. But simply few words about what has actually happened can give people more confidence.

I remember the last time when we saw purple apron buses and they were fixed very soon. I also expect this time comes with no exception.

Can we give a thumb up to devs for their commitment?

11 Likes

It now works. Thanks Flyboys!

1 Like