2.4 Bug Thread

Please post your bugs here. BUT also remember to send them to
Support@flyboys.games

Devs do not look here for bugs, they must be sent to them…

(Already sent to devs too)
Aircraft say “taxiing to 16R” when taxiing to 16L in the game.

3 Likes

Guys, I have detected errors in the painting of the Airbus at some airports. Please, if you see more painting errors in the engines, take a screenshot and send them to the developers by email. support@flyboys.games

1 Like

Bari now has the same problem LHR had, fixed in 2.3.5:
Planes arriving at the second entrance get stuck if there are planes trying to leave from the mid, where the L and M stands are.

1 Like

This thread has been made for bugs to be posted in. Posts can be made here for bugs relating to 2.4, however the normal process of sending directly to the devs applies.

3 Likes

Read the title

Let us deal with that… thanks

1 Like

This answer was from another publication that was separate and that is now linked to this thread. No offense, thank you.

Key word there is seperate

Why would the discussions of a previous thread have any relation to the thread set up with the sole purpose of posting bugs for 2.4.0?

1 Like

Hello everyone, after the 2.4.0 update, smaller aircraft at Sint Maarten airport are taking a detour to the starting position of the larger aircraft… Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

8 Likes

I have the same.

Dallas airport is misspelled as dalllas for anyone emailing kindly include that (not worth a whole email about just that)

1 Like

Devs probably aware of this already but Air Canada 320 eng cowl is bugged

6 Likes

Probably not aware, you should email them

Yes. Confirmed, same problem here. Takes ages now that a line of smaller planes departing.

1 Like

It simulates real life tbh as most S planes don’t depart from B which I’m not against. But I do wish they would change the exit of M planes to intersection E as they also do IRL, which will help GREATLY with runway occupancy

4 Likes

I agree with you that it would be easier if the exit for the M planes was changed to E. If the S planes have to start from location A anyway, they might as well use the route of the M planes to the runway.

3 Likes

This happend to me for the 4th time already since the new update.
At NGO the planes who taking this corner are freezing before the turn

Update:

Also when the plane needs a pushback to taxi it won’t move either.

3 Likes