#28 Updates, New Features, and the Road Ahead

10GP a character, with a max of 100 characters. :smiling_face_with_horns::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

unfortunately not yet

3 Likes

20GP if it’s a capital and 30GP if it’s a special character :joy:

5 Likes

EA sports. It’s in the game

8 Likes

And a break of seven days until you can buy the next letter :eyes:

4 Likes

also, what is the price to change your name?

1 Like

EA Games, charge for everything

3 Likes

Just for your information:

When a player’s username is changed, we need to update it across all contracts, airplanes, and connections. In minor cases (e.g. when a player has just started playing), this involves only a few records, but for regular players, it can mean thousands of entries. Since we pay for every read/write operation to Google servers, these updates incur real costs on our side.

To cover this, we allow the use of virtual GPs, which can be earned simply by playing the game. We originally considered making username changes available only for real money, but later decided to make them accessible through GPs instead. Again, GPs do not require any real-money investment — they can be earned entirely through gameplay.

42 Likes

885 free GP per year infact!
[if you are able to earn 20,500 SP each week that is]
Very good value!

12 Likes

I know haha, if I had to guess, I’m probably in the top 10-25% of spenders on GPs in the shop lol. I was just jesting (though those player liveries are kind of pricy… so it’s not without precedent :winking_face_with_tongue:)

3 Likes

yes, the 14 hours flights in economy are quite challenging :slight_smile: but honestly the sunrise over andes ridge (sometimes they get even close to Aconcagua) make it worh it. Flew with Air France on B777 and later on their A350.

6 Likes

Will the first change be free or for a reduced GP price? Even for full price for the first time i think its understandble. Paying with GP feels better than paying money

So do you have any information on how much go is required for each change?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for everything, it’s clear that you’ve done a pretty good job, keep it up :+1: :flexed_biceps:

I’m sure this has been done before, but is there any consideration of restarting individual airports? I’d like to play some of them again from the start :innocent:

Thanks :blush:

8 Likes

the way to earn GP is to win 1st place in the screenshot competition :grin:

The new generation e-jets are already in the pipeline, so the next update is close

8 Likes

I take it this is on Android?

1 Like

On apple it says there hidden

5 Likes

Where do you see this? Mines doesn’t show anything since I’ve got everything unlocked lol

Those aren’t the new updates. Those are the secret achievements

4 Likes