A320 is not clear as other aircraft models

Ok guys. we have ZERO information. We don’t know whether it started in august. We don’t know if they are far enough for match. We have ZERO knowledge. It’s fun to speculate but this is sounding too certain when we have literally no info. So please, everyone calm down.

1 Like

Yep, that’s pretty much what I’m trying to say.

Rewatch lhr stream. It’s what you need to know about the timeline is there I promise and nobody else like @carlsberg72 has heard or said anything different yet

A timeline is just a timeline. We’ve known the A350 has been worked on since Sept, because we saw posts about it. There is no physical, tangible evidence that the A320 is well along in development and ready for a march release.

Most of the last updates have gone 2-4 weeks past the timeline (which isn’t the devs fault, quality products take time). But that means if you hold the devs accountable to the exact timeline they set, you’re only setting yourself up for disappointment.

1 Like

I never said I was holding them accountable. I’m just saying it could come out as early as that, which as I have stated multiple times, I’m not actually expecting march. But if they said march only a month and a half ago, they must be on to something behind the scenes that we don’t know. As most of us know they haven’t been posting on their social media as often as they did pre 2.0.3. That’s how we found out about the bae146 rework two weeks before release. While we can agree everybody loves leaks and teasers, we also must be aware the devs don’t nesesairly owe us them.

I think you are misinterpreting.
If you don’t believe it will happen in March, then case closed. If you do, that’s fine, but I’ve objectively explained why it is extremely unlikely.