A320 Remodel

Players don’t have common sense. Most people just think that something like this could be completed in a day, maybe a week. I imagine it will be a lot worse when the devs are updating the a320 series because wow we have a lot to wait for with that

3 Likes

For real, I’ve seen a few people on the discord that are genuinely convinced the A320 will be done in early March when for all we know it hasn’t even been started.

2 Likes

It will not be done early March. Certainly not for a release. If you think there was a lot to be done for the 350, just think how much needs to be done for the 320. Each livery has to be redone from scratch. You can’t just slap on a new coat of paint and it’s ready.

Given they originally said Jan for the 350 and we are mid test for that update. Do the math (oh by the way, the company I work for sells math programs if anyone needs one lol)

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m saying. I don’t expect the A320 to be done anytime soon, I’m saying I’ve seen an upsetting amount of people that think
it’s somehow going to be done in a month.

3 Likes

Maybe they’ve been working on the 320 family in the background a bit. If not oh well, I’m happy with what’s been re-done so far including the 350. My question is though, are they planning on adding the A321 and A318 with the A320 revamp?

3 Likes

Honestly I feel would be best to do so and get it over with
Waiting a bit longer for everything wouldn’t be such a bad thing
And most liveries are the same for different variants

1 Like

I feel like they would do the a321 but not a318 since it wasn’t very popular

2 Likes

That’s a good point for sure. I guess I only wanted to to match one of the Air France CDG-PRG flights still operated (though I thought they were replaced by BCSs). That and TAROM, but those are set to be retired as well. Just would’ve been cool to handle a “baby-bus” at PRG, but the A319 is kind of cute in its own way I guess.

1 Like

I’d imagine the A318 will come at some point since there’s a few high profile operators (BA, Airfrance, Frontier, TAROM) but probably not anytime soon

They’re still be operated but will be replaced with A220s very soon. TAROM is also set to get rid of theirs by the end of the year, so 2024 will be its last year as an airliner.

4 Likes

Same argument could be said for the a19N, yet there it is

5 Likes

Oh good point, A19N is pretty much irrelevant now lol

2 Likes

I bet they do the whole family

1 Like

May the devs take their time with the A320, as the entire series will be a backbone of my short and medium haul fleet.

2 Likes

I have made a list of all the A320 remodel and added, Hopefully the A319 and A319 Neo wouldn’t be remodeled as there look fine at the moment.

The current model doesn’t look like a NEO
Especially the engines

1 Like

A319 looks right, it would just need its other variant. The Neo just needs new engines and the winglets fixed, but it has so few liveries I doubt it would be a pain to remodel it anyway.

1 Like

Well they could call it A319 with winglets.

If the price of the thing is reduced to closer to the A319 then fair enough, the A319neo is overpriced and, in my opinion, should be directly replaced by the A320neo as the cost of it matches that more than an A319. I mean other than range what incentive is there to actually having an A319neo? When the A19N gets an update, and hopefully its price reduced I may have a very different stance on it

2 Likes

I would say just for players to say they have one, or to match real life operations… but this is the only A19N flying in the world right now (that is transmitting, but not sure how many government A19Ns are out there)… lol
Makes sense considering there’s only been 61 orders, only ~20 of which have been delivered. Compare that to the A318 which has had approx. 80 fulfilled orders, 50 of which are government/privately operated.

The A319neo got screwed over by the A220, but Airbus says they won’t discontinue it yet, weirdly enough.

2 Likes