A321NeoLR

Is it possible to have an A321NeoLR in-game?
With atleast 4 airlines at the start?
AirTransat - Toronto Pearson > (PRG, BRI, MUSCAT [stopover at Lisabon] , SAN)
TAP Portugal Lisabon > (IAD, MUSCAT)
AirArabia Sharjah intl. and Ras Al Khaiman> (PRG, BRI)
Air Astana Nur Sultan > (PRG, MUSCAT)
These are the airlines and where they could fly to.
We also can have player owned A321NEOLR with these statics
Unlockable price: 12 Golden planes
Price on every airport: 120 000 - 150 000.
Maintenance: same as other M size jets.
Speed:460 knots
Seats: 190
Range: 3966 nautical miles
But here is a problem, it is an M size jet that is capable of flying atleast 8 hours and there is lack of M size long-haul destinations.
I am not forcing devs by any way, I am only suggesting this as a good idea and I think everyone will love the A321NeoLR.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve proposed an inbetween category for narrowbody jets that are capable of long distance flights like the 737MAX or the 757 earlier.

Right now an A319 or B734 can fly from IAD to GIG for 11 hours or even longer to NGO for 15 hours with a refuel stop and that’s kind of unrealistic. It would be better to have this inbetween category which would also help new players to fly longhaul without waiting for money for the first L/XL plane.

btw your list is missing Aer Lingus. They’ve started operations with their A321LRs on transatlantic routes already.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot. But they should add Aer Lingus 757 tho…

1 Like

Also, speaking of Air Transat, I am very surprised that not even 737-800 is in candidate list, nor is the A330-202.

2 Likes

Something tells me that once more of the derivative models are added, there maybe a category adjustment for this reason. Nothing specific that I know. Just a directional feeling based on prior discussions I’ve had.

1 Like

Okay, well I hope that the devs will consider the A321NeoLR

1 Like

Missing JetBlue as well. LON(?) - JFK and BOS

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelgoldstein/2021/04/08/jetblue-looks-to-set-a-new-standard-in-transatlantic-coach-service/?sh=16f84d152b39

3 Likes

if my parents lived closer to London, I would be all over Jetblue to London from Boston, alas they are a bit north and it’s easier to flip via Amsterdam and get a flight to a closer airport to them. Spent many a happy hour aboard Jetblue 320’s (and a couple of 321’s). in fact I actually got to fly in my favorite Jetblue aircraft a few years back. N598JB Bluemanity bluemanity - Bing

2 Likes

And Arkia as well, but they should add first only 4 liveries then in upcoming updates the rest.

Speaking of Boston, ČSA will fly there with A321XLR.

Just discovered that SAS also have A321NeoLR

1 Like

I LOVE that plane and awesome that you have the names of their planes down. I used to fly them transcon from LGB to BOS while consulting for a train technology company; almost always red eye.

I wrote about it here…

People We Meet Along the Way…

Cheers!

1 Like

I loved LGB. I had to do a connection from PDX-LGB-BOS a while back and it was so cool to see the back stairs boarding at a US airport, common place in Europe, less so here. Nice little airport, shame they airport couldn’t make the FIS thing work, otherwise B6 wouldn’t have bolted to LAX :frowning:

Even with no airline based there, SNA managed to pull it out of their rear ends to get an FIS for flights to SJD, PVR, YVR and OAK.

Looks like WN picked up a lot of the action at LGB, but you’re right… it was always fun boarding B6. Great airline.

Just found out that Azores airlines operates A321NeoLR as well.

1 Like

Aer Lingus don’t have 757s anymore they were replaced by the A321LRs

Well this was 2 years ago when Aer Lingus still had 757s.

1 Like