A340 remodeling

Who else agrees that a a340 remodel would be great?

There are 20 advanced models and 19 not

4 Likes

I guess every plane deserves its remodeling and it will once happen. But the A340 will not be priority. There are more represented planes like B787, B747, B777, A350 … who deserves remodeling sooner than A340.

4 Likes

Alright, I mean they are much more deserved I just like the a340 tho…

1 Like

Yeah, i agree with it, most of the common planes in the game are B777, B787 or A350.

3 Likes

It would be great if they remodel the Airbus A340 because is a significant airplane that some airlines still use.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I think that A340-300’s body is maybe too short but, i love them so much.

Nice, hope I comes out!

Is it just me or does the A340-300 look really short? Looks like they modelled the -200 there.

If we have already unlocked the A340, which variant will it be, the A346?

2 Likes

If the -100 was a thing, that would be it!

Or even the a340-100sp

Yes it is, I made a math and it has the same amount of windows just like A330-200 in-game.
Found it bothersome but oh well.

1 Like

With a bit of luck it’ll be sorted prior to release. Hopefully the A319neo and E170 are improved as well in the future.

1 Like

I honestly think they half did stuff recently, since a lot of bugs and obviois issues are very common as of recently

A343 coming in the next update, replacing A306F which is getting delayed.

2 Likes

I see they have extended the fuselage to be the correct length. I’ll assume the SAS and Edelweiss livery will be transferred to the A343.

2 Likes

Yay! I think the advanced is coming!

I hope they add the 346 for the other liveries as well

1 Like

Both Lufthansa liveries have commmited exist

1 Like

Devs have a pretty extensive list provided of the liveries. It’s just time and effort to see how many they can add.

1 Like