Accepting connections to CNN, NGO and PRG

I don’t use F class planes on any routes to SXM. I could send you a B752 if you’d like?

Ok use a 757

Sent u A35K from BKK to NGO !

Sorry totally forgot to send this lol. Sent the request now.

Pace of Airports and updates:

  1. Cannur: 43% Speed of completing contracts.
  2. Nagoya: 85% Speed of completing contracts.
  3. PRG: 0% Speed of completing contracts (Send me contracts pls :pleading_face: ).
  4. @CJ_RVWilliams I will start tomorrow with SXM PC (Private contract).
  5. SCL Coming soon depending on the votes I get.
  6. I work 4 or 3 times a week on the game.
1 Like

Guys I will try best to do contracts today or tomorrow

Are you still accepting player contracts? I have 4 C919s and 4 E175s in Muscat :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have space for one A35K from BRI? :innocent:

1 Like

Are you alive? I send you that A35K to NGO and its been 2 days with no reaction. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Can you guys re-send contracts I forgot about them

San diego now happening am sorry but I thought about SCL but I will struggle with local contracts and International contractors. time to enjoy shortages