Accepting connections to CNN, NGO and PRG

am accepting player connections to CNN and NGO.

Name: Crystalaccident90

Planes: CNN D class / NGO C,D,E,F class / PRG E,F

2 Likes

Sent an A306 to your CNN.

Thanks a lot I really needed that

I’ll send an A332 to Nagoya :).

Ok let me accept it

1 Like

I will work nagoya today

Hi. Sending B748 from LHR.

I have a B752 at HKG. Can go to both, so where do you want it

Hi, I will send you A339 to NGO from my BKK.

I can’t do connections now but you can keep them there because I will come back in 10 days

1 Like

Hi, Request just sended for my B789.

İD : izAir35

Just sent you a couple of D cargo :slight_smile:

Hi sent you 388from MCT..

I have sent 3 B74S HKG let me know if you need any Cargo I am a major cargo player.

fleshyfly

Please cancel cargo

I totally missed this message and cancelled the CNN contract, my apologies. Resending it here in a bit.

Hello again guys I just got a fever so I am going to the connections but not all of them on the same day

1 Like

Hey @CJ_RVWilliams can you send me a F class plane to sxm?

Everyone else just send me a plane to PRG that Is E or higher (one per person)

If you send to CNN only D Class