Active/Deactive all arrivals option

With seeing people getting airports full of the same aircraft, I though the idea of an active or deactivate all arrivals might be a good idea. It saves going through every single arrival and updating their status.

Additionally a system to deactivate/activate all arrivals on a certain route if it’s only one route people want to stop arrivals on.

2 Likes

Maybe not all airports at once but 1 airport at a time.

Do you mean all arrivals of the same airlines from all destinations?

A sort of de"Ryanair"ase option.

I think all arrivals

Basically all airlines, then you can select the specific airline your after.

Likewise minds! Our posts crossed each other.

1 Like

:sob:

Some QOL improvements are never a bad thing. I kind of agree that possibility to disable all should be there.

Along with predictive typing filter box for a specific destination (it is way to many of them to scroll around).

Lets see when (if) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back, shill.

Way, way to many! Especially when the actually departure tab for our aircraft automatically goes to the back of the queue.

And the worst of all (especially S-tier planes) their timer runs out. So you have to check repeatly.

100%. Welcome back @shill!

I think it should also be possible to switch off player arrivals. Like it’s annoying to lose 3 points because during a 5-10 min game for example, getting a player 777 sucks with a timer that can’t stop when you switch off.