Air Canada (B789)

Star alliance logo is missing…

2 Likes

@Flyboys i know you guys are having a busy time but would be great if you can add back the star alliance to it

1 Like

Would you even notice it in game unless zoomed right in on the cockpit?

2 Likes

It so what would they added it to every star alliance member airlines’ livery? I do understand your view however these small details matter to me and they are making the game even more better

2 Likes

You don’t understand what’s “do and undo” do you? It doesn’t matter if it’s obviously seen but this is a matter of being realistic and professional, which is this game for

3 Likes

I understand guess we all different, I too like livery spot on though some minor things are not that big of deal. Plus I would say it’s not 100% complete yet and these are just rough copies on what to expect when released.

Tf do you mean it’s not complete that is the final build prior to release

1 Like

That I don’t believe this been final paint, otherwise they would released it sections like they did with A220, as there more livery’s for A220 coming out once they done B787, A350.

Oh yeah they might have more liveries but liveries that they show that’s how they will look on release

1 Like

@Flyboys could you please add the star alliance logo back or if it’s not possible can I just have a reply from you guys I’ve been waiting it for almost a month

It’s not been updated, so maybe they do it at moment I say more important things they doing like sorting LHR bugs out and the A350.