Aircraft tasks time out, wont go green or switch to next task

The devs are aware of it:

4 Likes

Hoping you selected as « Critical » !:sweat_smile::relieved:

1 Like

I did :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: 90% of my gates and traffic is small so it kills the game dead. Only been on a few weeks. Such a decent game, ruined by a minor but disabling bug

I’ve added my support to it as ‘critical’.

I just noticed the last time I had to exit to the menu to ‘fix’ the issue that a plane that had already been completed and taken off, re-appeared on it’s stand partially completed.

1 Like

Its critical that this bug happened at INN and at level 10 that mean I can’t get 2 golden planes soon.

1 Like

Me two in all airport i missed the time with some of the plaine becuse they wond countdown what there doing and wont change to next assigment its happen in all airports with diffrent type of plaine but i notise it nore in M and S plaines

1 Like

And then you start to lose points and not get rewards of levels.

1 Like

I seem to be having the same issue with my small aircraft, they get stuck in the cleaning process, time out, go red and never leave the screen. I have to totally close the app to clear them.

1 Like

Same issue here with both medium and small aircraft, at least in Bari.
Haven’t had the chance to check other airports yet

Fix is in the IOS App Store for downloading

Google is still reviewing for Android users, so keep an eye on the store for when that pushes through

6 Likes

thanks for the update

1 Like

Thanks for your reactivity! You are awesome :clap:

Keep it up!

No update in Android. But I haven’t checked now.

Where can you find the android fix?

Buy the way check allso happends in big and giant plaine

Update has been released for android also

1 Like

Ok, I will check and update.

1 Like

Thank you devs! 1.30.6 on Android :smiley: I hope that’s the last we see of the rather frustrating bug!