Airport Suggestions (by players)

I flew out of there in October. The A380 rattled the whole terminal! Maybe some other continents before this one but I like it!

1 Like

I would like to make another airport suggestion: EWR Newark Airport. Please never create this place and don’t add it to the game. Travelling through here is an absolute nightmare and everything is delayed. There are too many terminals and mapping all the taxi lanes would be terribly difficult. Thanks for reading.

4 Likes

Ok - it won’t be created :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Made me laugh.

3 Likes

I think one of the greatest airports we could add, is Amsterdam (AMS). It has 6 runways, of which one is dedicated to general aviation. It is among the world’s largest airports in terms of both passengers and freight and it is highly diverse in airlines and destinations. Since several runways are crossing each other, it would be a nice feature to have runway changes every now and then.

3 Likes

That’s just till Daxing is fully operational :wink: , about 50% larger in passengers and 33% larger on transport then Amsterdam.

I was saying that AMS is among the largest, not that it is the largest, because it isn’t. AMS will still be among the largest when PKX is fully operational. Not many airports have 6 or more runways though.

2 Likes

Yes you did. My mistake! :lying_face:

1 Like

I hope that all of the airports posted here are considered, there are some good suggestions.

2 Likes

I think NZAA would be such a cool airport to have it would be the first airport in the Southern Hemisphere on the game and the first for the pacific area the airport is also busy but not to the extent of being over populated. It serves much of the beautiful New Zealand airports and is home to two terminals known as Dom (For Domestic e.g Auckland to Christchurch) and Int (International e.g Auckland to Los Angeles). The airport also has a number of holding stands for aircraft the size of L/XL and plenty of M/S gates and stands around.

4 Likes

I have been to Gibraltar. It is really unique airport as the whole Gibraltar is. It would be nice to see this airport in game. Small piece of England in southernmost Spain. You can even see Africa from the top of the hill.

2 Likes

Please consider Curitiba’s international airport. Kind regards.

3 Likes