ANA / B789 - All Nippon Airways (Green Pokémon Jet livery)

Topic Title: ICAO Aircraft Code - Livery Name
B789 (JA923A) - All Nippon Airways - Green Pokémon Jet livery.

:artist_palette: Livery Details
This aircraft celebrates Grass-type Pokémon; the fuselage features other starter Pokémon of the same type such as Chikorita, Treecko, Snivy, and Chespin right alongside Bulbasaur and Pikachu!

:link: Optional: Image or Link to Reference

:pushpin: Why should this livery be added?
ANA’s aircraft featuring the special Pokémon livery should be added to game because it would bring more variety and creativity to the game. Its colorful design, showcasing various characters from the franchise, would make operations more engaging and catch players’ attention. Furthermore, it would represent Japanese pop culture and offer a special option for fans of both aviation and Pokémon.

2 Likes

I hope they listen to us, my friend. I recently suggested the library that ANA made with Pokémon Red… Hopefully, they take us into consideration. Cheers!

1 Like

I hope they add both colors they’re both wonderful. Warm regards my friend :people_hugging:

1 Like