Arrivals System Update

I have L aircrafts waiting for gates to become available while at the same time preventing new S & M aircrafts from arriving. The L aircrafts should just disappear but they don’t anymore.

Not sure this has been mentioned… I find that planes arriving do not always show up on the aircraft list…

Whilst working IAD, I am wondering what the difference is between “Traveling from NGO” and “Traveling to IAD

2 Likes

And your at IAD correct?

Yes

Not talking to you

@horsepowergeek … yes, while working flights at IAD.

Traveling From NGO
Traveling To IAD

I’ve seen that as a bug for whe nyou imeadetely send and aircraft from the stand, but I don’t know if it fixes after it takes off

Thank you to the developers for the hot fix, it was exactly what we needed in my opinion to control the airplanes coming to our airports.

Thank you for listening to us.

1 Like

Now all we need is a way to sort destinations we choose to send our planes to instead of scrolling through numerous airports

1 Like

it’s a nice answer by devs but in fact this update doesn’t solve the problem of the long waiting cues we have because the timer for new airplanes coming in is faster than the landing process.

Indeed more not interest in playing this game than ever before.
On one sides yes is more realistic: in real airport you can’t cancel some landing because is small tier.
On othe hand is glue you with epoxy glue to the phone day and night if you start the game now.

Bottom line:
Many new players will stop playing after first month.