Belgium international group

Welcome to belguim international group where we allow any eroupean airlines to join. Our base is cruently in LHR & we’d hope to expand, so share some liveries & logos & let’s get going, I also would like to ask IAG to make a double allaince between us & IAG

Is this for in game airlines or is it made up ones too?

Your already in an alliance so you can’t make your own alliance because your already in IAG

oh yeah

No but I could be apart of IAG part time (like during the holidays for example summer holidays I could operate as IAG for one half)

As an alliance member that has worked with @WOAFan I truly believe that they are capable of managing 2 alliances. I also see no reason with airlines/airports being restricted to only one alliance. Take Iberia and BA for example, they are both part of the International Airline Group AND Oneworld.
-A321NX
IAG President
Player tag @A321-272NX

Could this be a way to manage regional (S) planes within IAG? Not a alliance, but similar to how US airlines often have branches like American Eagle or Delta Connection.

1 Like

From what I see it is more of an extension, as we don’t have any European destinations it is of us making a sort of “IAG Europe” to increase our presence in Europe

1 Like

Yeah

That is a good idea

I got bad news I resigned from IAG so basiclly my airline & regional subseridarys will figure out a possible plan for a alliance

1 Like

So black lime airlines is not happy about resigning from IAG & australia reigonal took an E170 from BLA

I’m starting to think if black lime airlines wants to stay in the IAG

Let me know how your alliance goes, I am a player with too large fleets at several airports, but in Europe only LHR

ok

Can u send me contract User is sherlymiswanto & thooslook

the othert is alt