Boeing 737 MAX 8 in WoA

Not only that but also the A330MRTT

But can you call it an A319neo without the specific engines? Same can apply to the 737 MAX, obviously with the max the winglets are it’s most notable feature.

This situation is pretty similar to UATC updates, when the aircraft was called NEO or MAX only by winglets. But we will see, maybe that would be changed in future.

It’s a very common and widespread mistake, I’m surprised it’s still happening. In all fairness, UATC did actually model the engines on some A320 liveries.

1 Like

Engines on the 737 MAX have been upgraded. Just got to see how the A319neo turns out.

This really seems to be a major update!

It does indeed!

Please devs add the chevrons to the MAX, I really don’t want the only change to just be the wingtips :joy:

UATC has the MAX, but it doesn’t even have modern engines nor respective MAX wingtips.

The correct engine style was added on the recently added liveries. For those who want to know the liveries for the MAX, we have:
Smartwings
American Airlines
LOT
LOT Independence livery

I’m fairly surprised TUI or Southwest haven’t made it in yet. An Asian carrier for the MAX would be nice. I must say the Singapore Airlines livery looks awesome on the MAX!

Yep I just realized that the American livery showcases chevrons, the plain model is just very hard to see

Plain model and Smartwings doesn’t have them. Only the LOT & American liveries show them. Must have been picked up recently after the model was shown. They should be released with them. The biggest question is to wether the A319neo has the correct engines.

Yea but we can Completely forget about Norwegian as they retired and canceled their orders

@ukplanespotter757

Southwest MAX has been added

Along with Korean

Had a feeling Southwest would be added. Korean came as a shock in all fairness.

good to see some love for asia. NGO seemed to be a bit neglected during the last updates, not a lot of new stuff there.

2 Likes