Boeing 737 MAX 8 in WoA

The 737 MAX is an Better version of the 737-8 Series but it’s a Failed Version so I thought Should it Get Added
Please write your Opinion about it

1 Like

I think that multiple versions of an aircraft type makes more sense when they have a different range so that they can be used for farther destinations.

If it is just for eye candy, the differences are minimal.

2 Likes

Maybe 737-9 or conceptual 737-10 will find their fans.

Well they have different passenger capacities so one would get you more money.

You have a point there. However, the game allready has planes with the extended range (A320, B757). So it is question of having a diversity in planes or more “same” planes with different capabilities.

My vote goes to the diversity.

3 Likes

More variants is the best way in my opinion, giving the players felxibility with an aircraft types variants. Say a 737-300 for a 130 seat, low cost aircraft. Or the 757-300 for a high capacity, decent priced airliner.

2 Likes

Instead of a 737-300 I would rather have a A220. I like it’s design.

3 Likes

It is now on second place in voting section, so, probably we will have an ability to see him in game soon

2 Likes

Would be nice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just put my vote in! The E series must have a competitor :yum:.

It would be cool to see new planes being added to replace planes in game like:

• 737 MAX 8 to replace the 737-800NG
  • A320NEO to replace A320-200
  • A220 and E2 170 to replace the current E190

It would be awesome to see these planes getting an upgrade and having some competition in price and fuel consumption :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah that would be pretty realistic as well because some airlines like Southwest are replacing their 737NGs with 737MAX and some like JetBlue are replacing E190 with A220.

Idea is good, but in game are a lot of fans of current models. Substitution in this case can cause negative reaction, so, probably, its better to left player make a decision, like with airlines on destination, which aircraft to have on routes.

2 Likes

That’s right. I bought alot of E190 for the short / mid range connections because it’s cheap for a M-plane.
For the higher M ranges I used B738 and now B757. I would replace the E190 for A220, but I would not like to have it out of the game. There should still be a diversity of planes like in real life. The customer is spoiled for choice.

1 Like

737 MAX 8 is in the next update!

2 Likes

Looks like difference from advanced 738 model would be only in winglets. Seems engines will be same, as for 738.

I noticed that, both the A319neo and 737 MAX don’t have the correct engines. We will find out for sure when it’s released.

2 Likes

Yea I reported it to them too but they didn’t gave me an awnser

Anyway, I don’t think that this is a big issue. Yes, that would be nice to see highly-accurate a/c models, but the game is not intended to have such precision. It is nice in general that in-game fleet is expanding from update to update and even if models have some differences from their originals in real life - is not a big problem.

P.S. But if A330 will not have tilted landing gears - that would be a total disappointment)

1 Like