Bug Reports for version 1.4.3 release only

Please use this thread for reporting new bugs that have appeared as a result of the release

This thread will be open for 1 week only and will automatically be locked.

1 Like

A380 Reverse Thrust is not Activating

1 Like

A380 rear door is in the wrong place

1 Like

Can confirm this

1 Like

At IAD, the “My Fleet” won’t sort by distance properly. It only does least to most, not the other way around. Also, it said better fps, but I have same graphics settings and am getting worse fps.

1 Like

1 Like

after update color indicator bug

1 Like

Kind of like @meteoricwretch16. The maintenance list only goes one way at NGO for me.

Edit: It is for all airports that I currently have: INN-NGO

2 Likes

NGO and SAN Connection are missing (from LEJ)

1 Like

ERJ-170/175 's thrust reverser are not activating since version 1.4.0., please check and fix them.

1 Like

There is no more detailed list down of the achievements. Checked on airports from INN to NGO.

1 Like

Just an update.
As checked again, the list of the achievements is back.
Thanks.

1 Like

This button is not working

1 Like

In what way. Your planes are listed in maintenance order like it’s supposed to with that button

1 Like

I have two photos in my post above that shows proof of this.

1 Like

I can confirm the DHL A332F is present at MCT. I saw it on the LEJ connection. I’ve also seen it on the NGO - HKG connection as well.

1 Like

Just opened the game and realized that there has been an update which is always exciting but also im sad now cause i seem to be missing Airplanes and cant figure out why. My new A380 i just bought in PRG is just gone the same with different airplanes i bought over time at my other airports.

1 Like

Lights on the A332 have become misaligned and now sit above the windows.

Also noticed the Ethiopian B738F is still missing, as well as the old livery Lufthansa A380.

2 Likes

Having issues at SAN where planes are passing through one another

1 Like

Good to know. But the connection to LEJ is missing!

1 Like