Buy the A332 or wait for the A333?

Wouldn’t it be better (and faster) to buy 3 Saab 340 (45.000 ₩ and 3 GP) instead of the E190 (50000 ₩ and 2GP)?

the pity is that this game doesn’t support growth with long haul planes anymore. you don’t earn money with them. so instead of buying any L or XL-planes I’d go for M-planes unless you have money you want to burn

3 Likes

Oman air will have A330-202 livery, they operate both versions.

That’s why I hope that the A321NeoLR will be succesful

1 Like

In IAD and SAN, Saab 340’s can reach IAD/SAN but you will lose money…

The trouble with the saab is its so slow. If you put it on a long route it can be gone the whole day. You can get 2 trips out of the mediums.

1 Like

True :+1:

If I remember correctly plays @Rito just an hour a day, so it’s kinda equal. I’m just pleased that I don’t need to grind for GP.

1 Like

Well, I am not.

Saab’s take a long time in getting to maintenance C as they fly short routes and come back early and that time I wouldn’t be having time so yeah E190’s travel more distance and get goldies faster. Just buy 1 E190 and 1 Saab and see which one gets to maintenance D faster.

Errr … nope.

1 Like

Bruh moment…

Pretty obvious isn’t it?

1 Like

Yeah. It is.

Send some Bruhtish airplanes to Edinbruh.

And I need some money to buy those AND all those runway minigames and coming into the airport will take whole lot of time so I won’t buy it anyway.

I’m genuinely confused as to where this is headed. One minute it’s about Saab’s and ERJ-190s and the next it’s about your IAD, despite the thread being about A330 variants.

I’m just spectating

I’ll wait for the A333 and make it my main plane at NGO instead of the A332 or maybe both

Might be a good choice, at least with the A330-200 it gives you an idea what to expect. The main issue with the A330 is the fuel consumption really knocks the revenue down.