Change of personal livery

Normally, it would be really who cares right… but… see below.

In honor of my wife who has taken on and beaten Breast Cancer over the past 3 years. I’ve changed my fleet to support Breast Cancer Awareness month. If anyone is interested in joining me I can give you the hex codes to match the below (fair warning, it’s 1GP per color to use them)!

If you decide to join me, please post a screenshot so I can show her the love from across the globe.
image|666x500

8 Likes

Looks great! Congrats on your wife kicking cancer’s butt!

3 Likes

I’ll join but I’ll make a free version for us poor/cheapskates
Also congrats for your wife!

2 Likes

Closest thing I could get without spending my non-existent gp

2 Likes

that, my friend is just as impressive. Nicely done and appreciate the support.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work, Andy. My wife just had a mastectomy a few months ago and has beaten breast cancer as well. She’s blown me away with her strength. Could you please message me the HEX codes? I’ll join you and post my screenshots once complete. :reminder_ribbon:

2 Likes

Primary Pink: ed008c
Secondary: e1bdb1
Accent: cccccc

2 Likes

Hi, my fleet is mostly pink now. All the best wishes for your wife!

2 Likes

Looking good and I thank you , as does my wife. Means a lot

1 Like

My fleet hanging at MCT ready to go

1 Like

I would get my prg fleet but it’s so spread out I can’t get them in and one singular time

2 Likes

I would be doing this, if I had liverys unlocked…

1 Like

It’s been a pleasure, positive side effect of the shocking pink planes: they are easy to locate in crowded airports!

3 Likes

It’s not much on my little bae146’s, but heres my little contribution to awareness.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how much the support is, just that you Support and it looks excellent on the 146

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pink Praha

3 Likes

Wow… now that’s what I call pink…

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pink Queue in Nagoya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My entire Nagoya fleet is here (I’m not kidding this is all I have at the moment :laughing:)

4 Likes

Every little helps!

1 Like