CNN - Sharepoint

I honestly still don’t understand the hate people have for it lol. It filled a niche and is out of the way of the main line of airports.

4 Likes

I think the only “hate” is the fact it’s not modelled correctly

1 Like

i know i dont have CNN i just want to know something how is it not modeled correctly?

It’s generic so the airport is modelled to a generic template and not irl, though it is similar in size and with a runway backtrack. I find it boring but it’s not because it’s generic. Some players aren’t happy with it not being the real airport which I understand but don’t agree with lol. I like the idea of generic airports as it provides an option for areas of the world or airports that just wouldn’t warrant the time spent as they aren’t profitable enough.

3 Likes










6 Likes

CNN but teleported to China :laughing:

4 Likes

New Gulf arrivals

6 Likes

Its just a larger INN?