Hello everyone,
I need some connections at airports BRI,PRG,IAD,NGO,SXM
If anyone can send me connections at this airports it will be very much appreciated!
I can also send back connections.
Profile name: DavidZaly
Thank you all in advance
Hello everyone,
I need some connections at airports BRI,PRG,IAD,NGO,SXM
If anyone can send me connections at this airports it will be very much appreciated!
I can also send back connections.
Profile name: DavidZaly
Thank you all in advance
Semt you b type aircraft to IAD. Thankss
Sent you c type aircrafts to SXM ![]()
I have 5 aircraft available in Prague, I will send to a spread of your available slots
Sent one to NGO, you can send back to my SYD or ZRH if you want
IGN: hebf1
Hello everyone,
Thank you all for the contracts it’s been really helpful!
Right now my BRI and IAD airports are full.
I will send back planes from other airports.
Thank you
I’ll send a few C planes to NGO from my BKK