Connection Timing file - New Version including A306, A333RR and A346

New Version that includes A333RR, A306 and A346 and back additions for missing pieces that I found. Because I don’t own everything, especially the Concorde, certain timings may be estimated, with the exception of Concorde, they should only be off by a minute or two tops. Any Concorde owners that can send me the right timings, would be greatly appreciated. Please comment at the bottom.

Connections Timings

So why do we make everyone put their time-zone and times they play on connection requests?
Because times matter…

There is no use sending planes to people that get there at 4am when the vast majority of people are asleep, so with that, i created a conversion table, which is now available for folks to use.

A Few things.

1. If you are going to use this, PLEASE save as a new file, so you are not trying to overwrite what someone else is doing. As new aircraft are added, I will update and release a new version for everyone.
  2. The filters are dependent on each other, so sometimes they may not catch properly, if that happens, just start over, and the new pick list will come up.
  3. Data has been aligned to aircraft that can make those trips. So if you are trying to send a BAE146 from PRG to NGO, it’s not going to work. (Don’t blame me!), anything else will error out.
  4. UTC- 0 is UK time, this does NOT currently take account of daylight savings times changes, but as that’s only an hour, should not impact for the most part. anything - time is West of the UK, +time is east.

I have endeavored to make this as accurate as possible, if something doesn’t work, drop a comment on this post and I will take a look, it’s usually an easy fix.

So there you have it, the unofficial WOA Time Convertor, hope it’s useful and good luck.
REMEMBER - SAVE YOUR OWN COPY BEFORE USING!

10 Likes

My calculations are better than these.

And yet I don’t see you trying to share them with people. Just making snarky one line comments like this.
If you don’t want to help, don’t, but consider yourself warned. Next time I see something like this you maybe getting a time out or worse.

9 Likes

Okay, I am sorry for that.

1 Like

Let it go bro he is a littile kid just 12-13 years old

2 Likes

I get it, but I put a lot of time and effort into that and it just annoys the hell out of me.

4 Likes

I am sorry for making fun of your effort.

Wow - super cool, Andy.

I only own a Concorde at IAD. Is this what you’re looking for? (I hesitate to post this since I’ve read that it’s the worst financial decision (but, I just can’t help it!)).

3 Likes

that’s EXACTLY what i am looking for, thank you sir, very much appreciated.

1 Like

Ohh this is so cool! :smiley:

I was going to make a spreadsheet listing the times needed for each flight in connections for each plane, but this is even better Id say! Brilliant!

New version uploaded for use

This is a really cool file. I will start to use it soon

Please note. I am working on an updated version, but with a new airport and plenty of new types it’s going to take a while

3 Likes

Can 't wait :smiley: