Creating The "Observation Deck" Mode

Whilst I do like the idea of plane spotting and doing nothing else, I feel it kind of defeats the purpose of this game. If you want to plane spot, use plane spotting cams on the internet, even if plane aren’t as frequent, it can be somewhat free (YouTube). Anyways, you can plane spot with the plane spotting mode at airports (while having that ‘aim’ button turned off so that the camera doesn’t pan to an aircraft every time you click the service card), but with the sacrifice of ‘just tapping a few button’. I don’t think it is that big of a sacrifice to have a completely new mode. If servicing these planes didn’t allow you to view planes through the plane spotting mode without losing time on servicing planes, fair enough, but it DOES allow you to plane spot while servicing planes.

1 Like

The few good things about me include (i) I word my thoughts thoughtfully, and (ii) I try my utmost not to be presumptuous about the experience level of my readers. Please re-read that line of para 2 of my initial post that says “…there are days when we wish…”

Ok, yeah, I didn’t really read the paragraph properly (sorry). But all I tried to say is that it isn’t worth having this feature because, as said in my post above, it defeats the point of this game, although I totally understand why you would want to have it as a feature in game (Although there is not really much need to have it ‘ASAP’).

Those that use the feature will gain from not having to click, and being able to plane spot but at that point, I wouldn’t say it is a game anymore (as generally games have goals), but rather, it will become a simulation, which, quoted from the App Store description, “World of Airports is a STRATEGY GAME that focuses on MANAGING AIRPORTS”. I don’t think plane spotting was the ultimate goal they had in mind for the game.

I don’t know; Just my opinion.

2 Likes

This is borderline ridiculous.

Can we please close this thread?

4 Likes

Can someone explain whether this is a joke or he is actually serious? I am new here.

1 Like

I rather think he is joking and he is not that full of himself