Crowded airport

I don’t think it’s just me. Before multiple runways can be used,the airport will very crowded. You can share and rate the most crowded airports in this post.
(It’s a little incredible that they haven’t solved the problem until now.)

I highly doubt it is a ‘problem’… It is just how you set the takeoff to landing ratio.

1 Like

Yeah. Prague kind of needs 2 to 1, departures to arrivals. The planes then kind of become a landing wave, then takeoff wave then back again. Just how it is with just 1 runway.

1 Like

I play BRI & IAD and think.its too big for only receiving (me) less than 2 planes an hour period. Frustrated right now. Burning through Wollers like crazy. Bought a plane (Fleet/Snow White) the paint didn’t work and still waiting on radar que for arrival … Still waiting :rage:.

INNS gets just enough to build up. Im.about ready to drop the game. It needs something to pick it up. Connections could use a leg up in actual hooking up flights.

:pensive:

Now with “Line up” button you can easily get rid of departing planes queue. It is much easier now than before. (I know what I am writing about: INN 1,7M pax, PRG 13M pax handled …).

BTW I always set ratio to 3:1 and then watch the queue and intervene in time (push the “Line Up” button) before big problem occurs.

2 Likes