Custom Airports

Disclaimer. I know this is not going to be implemented right now.

As I have been told Custom Airports will be implemented. Players will make their own airports, What you can do (In My Opinion)

1. You should choose your terminals.
  2. You should choose what airlines land there (3 Minimum.)
  3. You can Position Runways.
  4. Choose the Environment (Grassland, Forest, City etc…)

As Shill told me they are on the list. This is not needed to be made in this month it’s fine we can wait for a while.

5 Likes

And choose the location too.

Maybe it could be like SimAirport where you can schedule flights and buses.

1 Like

Will you be able to add how much runways you have?

1 Like

I hope. I think there should be a maximum and It cannot be Intersecting.

1 Like

Also you should be able to control how much of each airline you want (for example:lets say i have an airport with the following airlines: british airways, aer lingus, ryanair, easyjet. So i could lets say want most of the planes coming in to be aer lingus or rarely have British airways) would be cool in my opinion

5 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I would add in there, not just choose your terminals, but the type of stands you want too.

that way you could run a DXB type operation with lots of XL’s, or something more down to earth like we have with INN or BRI… I would love to create something like PMI (Palma, Majorca) a good ole holiday airport :)…

6 Likes

i’d build something for S & M-aircraft aswell. it would be nice to manage the amount of types coming in since i have the feeling that bigger aircraft come more often if their stands are free.

it would also be cool to create an airport with more focus on cargo like EMA, LUX or LEJ

5 Likes

of course I forget the aviation spotters nirvana as a copy… SXM, would be pretty simple to create, basically copy INN with a beach at either end and a couple of L/XL stands…

4 Likes

When this gets implemented, it’s only a matter of time before Kai Tak Hong Kong rears its head.

3 Likes

I just have to bring this topic up again (sorry), but the predictions were pretty spot on lol.
(You can close this if you want Carlsberg72).

3 Likes

Like what airlines have hubs and bases at your airport

1 Like