Danger fly! Again with Boeing🤦‍♂️

Fedex have a issue​:sunglasses::ok_man:

6 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

If it’s Boeing I ain’t going :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

If it’s Boeing, my mail ain’t go’n either. (It’s falling out of the plane)

4 Likes

Wow, that’s just unlucky for Boeing so soon after a 757-200 lost a tire at LAX.

4 Likes

Yeah and didnt a 777 lose a tire back in march?

3 Likes

Boeing the Best!)))

3 Likes

Guys
Can we stop pointing the fingers at Boeing? They are already getting unfair criticism regarding incidents with other aircraft other than the max and 787.
STOP IT!, PLEASE?!

2 Likes

I agree, broh. But it is just a joke!

2 Likes

It’s not a joke, blaming them for incidents like engine or gear tire ripped off is most likely a mechanical issue, not Boeing fault. And is clearly not funny. (I’m not joining around today)

2 Likes

People have different sences of humor. Some body likes dark humor. I agree that the hating boeing is unfair.

1 Like

Right, for people who still don’t believe me watch this

It’s seems like @Rustyme2020 started him. If you’re reading this I would ask you very nice to stop.

1 Like

Don’t worry we’re just joking the 747 is actually my favourite aircraft so I got nothing against Boeing and I know not all the incidents is their fault. I just find the memes funny. The aviation industry would be nothing without Boeing and how they revolutionized it with the 7-7 series

5 Likes

It is a joke. People know of the unfair criticisms, and I think you’re getting overly upset. I agree, but people will poke fun at any situation. Because of how the media covers it it is now a joke, and you can’t stop the whole thing. If everyone could stop doing it great, but that’s not gonna happen.

3 Likes

Even thou all thous bad thing happening with. Oeing i will still fly on it an plus i uave no choice becuase aal use boeing to come where i live and they 373 comes 2 times so i have to fly on it including dal to so but definitely still would fly on it

1 Like

There is no problem with flying on Boeing. Even though we now say things like “if it’s Boeing I ain’t going.” They’re as safe as Airbus. It’s just a joke due to a set of events concerning them.

1 Like

Don’t send it through Antonov either. They might get wet!

5 Likes

Yes, it is a poke at Boeing and sometimes it needs folks like us to raise public awareness. However what we have here is a glitch which the Devs will take care off. I personally love flying on Delta’s 737s, (no MAX), and A321s.

1 Like

The developers will solve it as long as they report it to support@flyboys.games

Solve what?(nevermind I just remebered this is a bug report :joy:)

3 Likes