Destinations x planes

Good morning, it would be possible for someone to create a list of how many planes I have to have per airport to serve all destinations, for example
IAD - GIG from what I saw I can send both L and X size planes, so I can choose which one to send and not necessarily buy L and X to serve this destination
or for example
PRG-FRA, apparently I can serve this destination with both planes S M L XL, I know maybe a list with all the destinations written, I can choose which type of plane to serve it

2 Likes

I am currently working on a list of all own plane routes including income for those routes. Please be patient until I have time to complete the list.

Regards

3 Likes

Cool, I’m setting up one too, then I’ll share it with you

Share it in a topic pls because a lot of people need it😂

2 Likes

Good night, I set up the destination tables x planes
I think about having a plane for each existing route, I started with INN.
To try to explain I put all the destinations operated by the planes
S and M, those highlighted in yellow are routes that can be operated with both M and S planes
for example
PRG I can send both S and M planes
I took the miles from each destination and set up the ideal route for each route, the routes that are not highlighted in yellow, because they can only be operated by S or M planes.
example TXL, which can only be done with S planes.

Today in my INN I have
4 planes ATR
3 E-190 aircraft
1 A320 plane

so I was putting distance RHO has a distance of 988nm, to yield more profit I put the A320 plane to carry out this route and so on routes a little less I put the E-190 and the shorter ones put the ATR’S.

1 Like

I don’t know if you can understand it very well, but that’s what I got
Hope this helps

Att: BARRERITA AIRLINES

BRAZIL

I don’t know if you can understand it very well, but that’s what I got
Hope this helps

Att: BARRERITA AIRLINES

BRAZIL

“BRAZIL ABOVE ALL, GOD ABOVE EVERYONE”

1 Like

Jesus how long did it take you to make this :joy:.
Thats quite a piece of work, thanks for the effort and sharing with everyone

Kkkkk, it was 2 days of struggle, even so I found some mistakes, but the basics is it thank you friend @ivan0921

1 Like