Did i drink too much?

Two planes with the same tag (ANA JA-789A) being serviced at the same time.

Edit: callsign

4 Likes

Lol, I don’t think ANA operates 2 separate BB8s.

1 Like

I managed to get 3 BA A380s a few times in PRG. All three registered G-XLEK
Edit: i think shill once remarked on a similar topic to this one that getting planes with same reg. is pure coincidence on server side.

2 Likes

Yes, I do plane spotting and I know a lot of Registrations, I can supply them for the game. (Mainly Airlines that fly to Dulles considering I live near there). I just realised this is off topic but still. It’s just because the model has the same lettering/Registration on the wings.

3 Likes

I dont do spotting but i am involved a bunch with aviation in Italy and Serbia. Thus i can help with Alitalia and Air Serbia.
But in the end i dont think our help will really be required since all it takes to find registrations is basically to type in an airline into planespotters or some other site, and copy paste it into game files

3 Likes

there are some regs that can be seen twice or more, e.g. the A380 Aviaition Daily at IAD.

Also some not existing regs are used, e.g. Ryanair doesn’t use F- or OK- regs but ingame you can see them at Bari

3 Likes

I just posted this because the BB-8 version from ANA should be rare to see. Every session i play at BRI I get at least 1 any regularry 2 BB-8 from ANA.

3 Likes

Yup also Alitalias I-CHPA doesnt exist. Dont know how they came up with it lol

1 Like

Agreed. I always get BB8 at least once every single time at PRG

2 Likes

Yeah the callsigns are baked into the texture. With a more robust destination management, this issue should be fixed in the next update.

Sorry for a late reply.

1 Like

I’ve never gotten one. Lucky!