Duel zone

Hello everyone,

I decided to create this special topic. In time, I will create several duels of ingame planes and airlines (you can expect one category duel per week). :muscle:t2:
Please note that this topic was created for entertainment purposes only and voting is not required. :face_with_monocle:

1)First round:
Which airplane do you like more Airbus A380 or Boeing 747 (King :prince:t2: vs Queen :princess:t2:)?
(Ends next Sunday)

• Airbus A380
  • Boeing 747

0 voters

5 Likes

Obviously the A380

4 Likes

This was actually a really hard choice for me because i love the A380 but its ingame model its kinda ugly compared to the 748 which is brand new and more polished

4 Likes

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

This idea is very creative and I think this would be pretty fun to see everyone’s opinion.

3 Likes

I cant belive we still have a perfect 50-50 split lol

Hello everyone,

we are in the middle of the week, that means it´s time for the first airline duel. :blush:
As Nagoya airport (NGO) is near to its release, I think that the best way to start is in Japan.

1)First airline round:
So which major Japanese airline do you like more? :jp:
(Ends next Wednesday)

• ANA - All Nippon Airways
  • JAL - Japan Airlines

0 voters

3 Likes

That picture is amazing…

3 Likes

Thanks.:blush:
Sometimes it is hard to get the perfect picture.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Meanwhile i have still not seen a single A350 since the update :joy:

2 Likes

I feel ya, don’t think they’re available at PRG.

I guessed they arent but i havent seen one in IAD as well

1 Like

At the PRG I saw THAI’s A350

IAD - JAL A350 also I saw

1 Like

We have the first winner of the duel: Boeing 747
Congratulations to the Queen of the Skies, have a lot of safe flights. :partying_face:
Next :airplane: duel will come soon.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

the first duel was about the heavy category, so now let´s test the light one. :face_with_monocle:

2)First round - second part:
Which airplane do you like more Aerospatiale ATR-72 or British Aerospace BAe 146?
(Ends next Sunday)

• ATR-72
  • BAe 146

0 voters

The BAe 146, Is one of the better planes in the game for me its in the top 5. With the speed and pax its perfect

2 Likes

making cash is indeed better with the BAE146 although this is a really old aircraft. personally i’m using the ATRs since they’re slower you can have more of them without jamming your airport :wink:

2 Likes

We have the first winner of the airline duel: ANA - All Nippon Airways
Congratulations, all players can now enjoy the large ANA fleet at Nagoya (NGO), (this includes CRJ700, B737, B777, A380, B747 and B747F).:partying_face:
Next airline duel will come soon.

1 Like

I like the A380.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

the first airline duel was in Asia, so now is the time to move to the next continent - Europe. :astonished:
There were several reports of the possibility break up of the Air France - KLM group, these informations have been dismissed by KLM’s CEO Pieter Elbers.

2)Second airline round:
Which airline of this group do you like more AF - Air france or KLM - Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij (Royal Dutch Airlines)? :fr: :netherlands:
(Ends next Thursday)

• KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines
  • AF - Air France

0 voters

1 Like