E170/175 Livery Ideas

Have the devs got any E170/175 liveries in the works? I certainly haven’t seen anything of any new liveries coming. And also, will we ever see some E175s with those beautiful 45 degree winglets?

Here are just a few ideas:

Alaska Airlines E175
United Express E175
Delta Connection E175
American Eagle E175
KLM E175
LOT E170
BA Cityflyer E170
Flybe E175 (old livery)
Fuji Dream Airlines E170/175
Alitalia E170

I think it would be really beneficial to the game if we saw more variety of E170/175s on all Airports. Because it provides a more unique and complex game experience that something like a full INN with ATRs wouldn’t do…

Feel free to add. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also include J-Air (for Japan Airlines) E170, S7 Airlines E170 and Air North (Australia) E170

3 Likes

Which airport would the airline fly to though (that’s playable currently)?

1 Like

I’m just thinking of potential ideas here… I know they wouldn’t be feasible at any of the current airports (unless maybe Nagoya from Darwin?)

1 Like

Darwin not a destination and is not even planned

Would make use from Auckland when Sydney comes out, if it ever dose

I’ll present a one for the list:
Eastern Airways - ERJ-170
Operates from: Southampton (SOU), Leeds Bradford (LBA), Teeside (MME) and Aberdeen (ABZ).

They also operate out of Birmingham (BHX) although only to Gibraltar at the moment

Yeah, they also operate out of Manchester to Southampton. Just thought I’d list there larger bases. It’s a good airline to put in the ATR, same for Loganair with the ATR and Saab.

Yeah makes sense. Otherwise Newquay would get involved as well, and that only gets a 4x weekly Jetstream from LBA these days :rofl: