Emergency's

who thinks emergency’s would be cool?
only for the bigger airports though

No, because it will block the runway and waste time for the planes landing after, but it could be added if there were multiple runways for landing and takeoff.

1 Like

Why introducing game limiting features when there is a general feeling that the airport capacities are underwhelmed with the current landing and taxi times?

1 Like

Emergencies, no. However technical problems and missing passengers (which are intended at some point) would be great! Fill stands for longer and give us players more to do.

2 Likes

Like what?

1 Like

Mitigating disruption to other flights, managing stand availability when an aircraft is using one longer than usual, also having aircraft returning to stands where you have to select which stands it will go to whilst it’s delayed.

1 Like

Thanks, I get it. Lot’s of coding to accomplish that.

1 Like

Indeed, but I’d imagine the end product would be worth it. Certainly adds variety to what the player does, a change from the same handling routine we have had since Day 1.

2 Likes

And for something complete different… Is your INN in lock down :slightly_smiling_face:. Haven’t seen anything from there off late.

1 Like

Nope, I’ve been out this weekend so not had much time yet! Been focused on MCT today.

1 Like

No thank you. I will literally walk away from the game if they put that in

2 Likes

If airlines see their plane’s engines catching on fire(or whatever other emergency) in the game will probably not be happy since that is bad PR. Instead of emergencies perhaps something like de-icers might be a great alternative when an airport is snowing.

3 Likes

i know cold weather scenario’s have been discussed, but just not sure where on the roadmap for inclusion that is.

1 Like

@tako18126 Maybe…, and even go arounds

2 Likes

Why would the planes even want to do that?

1 Like

To high, to low left or right of runway or if there is a plane still on runway

2 Likes

Maybe, there are crosswinds as well.

1 Like

Yeah

This feature would be good (de-icers)

1 Like

I can’t find the weather “topic” as en masse, so to reiterate the topic and maybe a new thread should be made just for the weather topic itself, moving forward. What I have seen in the game just doesn’t cut it, just saying, that water drips in front of your screen and a few lightning flashes are just a tad weak, I still say lets get wind shear, damaged aircraft, wet and snow on the ground, de-icers and snow plows; make it real! Put it to a vote! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: