Error on Android

Hello Today I tried to open woa on my android device but I got this error so I tried to Uninstall the game then install it but I got the same error. Please assist me

1 Like

I have this happen commonly for me. Exit the game and wait a few minutes. Then rented it if it still has problems you can tell me, as I also use android.

I tried but the same issue happening

1 Like

Odd, what device are you using?

Alcatel tablet POP4 and the game was released it was working normally on it until just today

1 Like

I’m not certain about this, have you updated it recently? Apple automatically updates, Android you have to update it manually (Sometimes) Wait- @Shill is WOA compatible with the Alcatel tablet POP4 or is it something that doesn’t work that well.

My tab is updated and the game worked fine after the recent update . Thank you for your help:)

1 Like

No problem!

Not gonna lie, I’ve never troubleshooted something other than my phone and PC. So I’m surprised it worked.

1 Like

Finally it worked thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

this message is introduced only when:
a) connection is low
b) game version is not updated (most common reason).

1 Like

I have the same problem. And now in google play I get a message that my device is not compatible. What I can do?

I have an iphone, can I transfer the game to my iphone? If so, what can I do?

What version of iPhone, I personally use a Samsung but it could be old age of the device

There is no chance to synchronize the android data with the iOS data. It’s under consideration in the feedback portal, but not realized yet.