FRA-Airport Frankfurt/Main

Hello There!
I’m from Germany and I miss Frankfurt Airport in WOA. Would be nice when you take part in this Discussion.

8 Likes

Hi @fjp3012 and welcome.

There are already 3 european airports in WoA. So first there will come airports from other parts of the world.
(But Amsterdam SchipholAirport would be nice :relaxed:)

2 Likes

no, CDG please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

anyway an euro-airport with more than 1 runway would be nice

4 Likes

Milan MXP is on my wishlist :grin:
@RudiMentaer75 its a euro airport with 2 parallel runways, so it fits you criteria :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I too am from Germany and would love Frankfurt Airport :neutral_face:
Maybe one day… who knows

4 Likes

Athens ist more suitable for the game. Not too big not too small and modern taxiway system :blush:

I do think it would be cool to have that parallel runway that is kind of far from the airport that aircraft can pass over on a bridge

—> Amsterdam Schiphol Airport

1 Like

Not only Schipol but a bunch of others in Europe and NA. I think LAX also has one?

I would love to see Sydney in the game. I love to sit on the beach and watch the planes arriving and departing. So please: vote for Sydney to be the next airport in game!

3 Likes

If Sydney is in the game I would like to see a Camera view exclusive for that airport on a beach close to the runway, you can do everything in that view as the others and you can see the takeoffs and landings.

Now that you mention beach view, it would bre really awesome to have Honolulu or Sint Marteen i the game

3 Likes

Indeed. If LAX is in the game (It would take a while) but the In N Out Burger store a mile or 2 away from the airport you can see the planes landing.

1 Like

Add some indian airport India is fast growing in airline industry r add dubai

2 Likes

The Airport has even 4 Runways

1 Like

Should we start a petition in Community Feedback?

1 Like

That sounds nice, but I guess the developers have their route planned. So let them start a petition when they are out of ideas.

1 Like

It’s also at FRA. Look at google maps

2 Likes