General Pre-Release Discussion

You are correct, I did forget abt CNN, But to be fair I wouldnt add Generic airports to the list of airports.

1 Like

HKG is programmed for it it’s just not released I thought…

I wish at PRG we could use both runways. Because landing 30 and taking off 24 would be easiest for taxi times. Can you imagine taking off of 6?

1 Like

It should follow the operational model of the real Prague airport.

1 Like

It will, once the rework releases within the coming weeks/months

1 Like

As for your second question, I think all the previous statements were incorrect—at least that’s been my experience. It’s not enough to reload the airport; you have to close the entire game and reload it for the change to take effect (even if a change has occurred in real life). But ZRH doesn’t include all the real-life configurations. It only supports landings from two different directions (north and south).

On top of that, it currently only works in INN, CNN, and ZRH (PRG coming soon).

Note: This is based on my experience on iOS with the ZRH release. I haven’t paid attention to it since then.

6 Likes

Yeah i know only INN CNN and ZRH have it, but i only have INN out of those 3 atm hehe :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good point

I believe in real life they don’t do that so no for PRG. HKG i heard that

1 Like

I seem to remember them saying that both runways will be operational (not simultaneously before someone takes this out of context) after the rework

5 Likes

I remember hearing this as well!!!

Yeah i believe so to base on weather

2 Likes

Still no date tho? I thought this update we just had with the bug fixes was supposed to be released then the Prague update shortly after?

1 Like

Well 3.6.4/5 was a rather big minor update with more than just bug fixes, and they originally said 3.7.0 will release in Summer.

Well Summer isn’t over yet. Would be funny if they released it before 23rd September, which is the last day of the Summer :laughing:

5 Likes

Where did they say that?

No timeline was given as far as I’m aware. We assumed 3.7 would likely be September but who knows.

5 Likes

Idk I heard it somewhere, was it in the devblog?, was it in the discord?, idk

And most people assumed that

1 Like

At this point we are all just hopping for the dev blog :grin: :building_construction:

17 Likes

I feel a bit weird now because the last dev blog was 4 months ago. I don’t mean I am impatient now but I would like to hear the latest status, especially if there are some unexpected issues.

There are billions of things that could delay a project, and that’s what everyone understands. I am just unsure if there is any barrier anyway. I would say lovely people here would understand the challenges and we all appreciate transparent communications.

19 Likes

I think they said that they picked the next airport already, so I think they just might be planning on something that is very big that needs to be finalized. Maybe 4.0? :winking_face_with_tongue: Or a huge event that can change the game? Or a whole new system of some kind?

3 Likes

Stay patient