General Pre-Release Discussion

It does but the winglets look wrong. I’m just not sure lol

1 Like

50/50
A359 or A339 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 Likes

I’m slightly more inclined towards the A359, especially looking at the nose slope in the second picture, but I’m not totally sure either.

7 Likes

How long after this do you thinks ZRH will be? Bc I wanna buy an A330 Neo but also Zurich with premium pass so you think I have time to buy A330 Neo now and get ZRH with premium pass when it comes out? I have 55GP at the moment…

I think that’s definitely an A359 :).

5 Likes

Couple of months at least. Likely looking at June. Definitely time if you purchase regularly. Over 5 weeks you can earn 50 gold from the 10 per week and 35 from the daily gold.

5 Likes

Yh I always get the 10/week but I usually forget the 1/day.

Edit…: So you think it is definitely doable, because I was thinking Zurich would be 20-30 GP and the premium would be 70-90 so I thought I’d need maybe 120 to be safe which is almost 3 months…

1 Like

I think if you want both of those and also A330neo and you have very few rn then there probably isn’t time, but there’s still a few months is my guess so you have a chance

5 Likes

I think they will probably look somehing like CNN

Which while it isn’t realistic given the game’s limitations I dont really mind it tbh

11 Likes

11 Likes

There’s a daily gold plane? I knew there were silver and Wollars but if there’s a daily gold I didn’t know that; thanks!

2 Likes

There isnt a daily gold plane.

Eh yes there is

2 Likes

you can buy 1 gold plane daily for 1500 wollars

3 Likes

Still worth it lol. thanks

2 Likes

if you don’t have a lot of sp it is so much better to have the weekly 10 gp for 10000

4 Likes

I can get the 10,000 that’s fine. It’s just always good to get GP for me at least. I’m trying to save for the IAD Gold Pass for when I get IAD (currently lvl 45 at PRG and have 29 GP)

1 Like

SP, not wollars.

4 Likes

Yeah… I realized that later. Thanks for clarifying

3 Likes

Does anyone know when will be update 3.5.0?