General Pre-Release Discussion

Likely next week, mayyyybe this week

7 Likes

Really? Given how many videos we were getting of the update, I would have thought we were really close(like today to Wednesday level of close), but I guess that was just my excitement speaking to me :melting_face:

Another week of waiting here we come…

7 Likes

I guess Wednesday

1 Like

Usually they post new livery, new destination info and you wait for few days until the new version is available. I think probably next week but not guaranteed.

12 Likes

We are close :wink:

47 Likes

Super great news :shaking_face:

We are close means this week?

poor CNN, wasnt made for that much acticity irl

7 Likes

Unknown

1 Like

Many people looked forward to Generic airports, but in reality, i dont think the majority enjoy them.

3 Likes

I enjoy them

4 Likes

Depends, I think it’s sadly more the fact it’s an Indian airport, it just doesn’t interest me with the airlines and liveries. I get the same feeling from playing SAN, GRU and SYD as they just feel dry. NGO gives me the same feeling but I think that’s just the airport itself. Generic airports in Europe I’d be down for as the variety of liveries is what I like. CNN is also just not great for building your own fleet so that’d scare some players off.

10 Likes

Am i hearing some biased opinions as are you from Europe?

5 Likes

Might be :grin:. I give GRU a hard time, give it more airlines and liveries and a runway switch and I’ll be friendlier to it lol. SYD the same, give it the second runway and Ansett and I’ll be friendlier to it too lol.

10 Likes

Hopefully Update this week

4 Likes

I think we’ll know more when the destinations/liveries lists are posted

8 Likes

Unless we get liveries or destinations today I highly doubt it would be this week at this point…

2 Likes

There’s no guarantee that the liveries or destinations would be posted prior to an update. For example, 3.4.0 didn’t have its liveries posted before the update, but a few hours after it was released.

20 Likes

Hum …

18 Likes

Man they teasing us way too much for the update not to be ready at this point :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes