General Pre-Release Discussion

Wow, I really want to fly the Oman Air A330, it looks spectacular!

16 Likes

well, there will probably be a setting, to turn off that shadows

If the grass and landscape would be a bit more realistic, there would be no difference to the real world :globe_showing_europe_africa::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:!

Thanks Devs, keep on with this work and guide us to somewhere magic (WoA 3.5.0 update)!

8 Likes

I won’t say what exactly, but given the current situation, the importance of CNN airports is rising significantly. It’s also a good time to add or refine generic airports.

1 Like

I hope there aren’t going to be fuel shortages in WoA! :thinking:

7 Likes

I hope it too

1 Like

That would add some sort of reality for some areas lol

2 Likes

yes bu it will ruin the style of the game, for me

1 Like

From WoA Facebook:




We must be getting really close now :smiling_face:

24 Likes

27 Likes

You beat me to it lol

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

they posted it even on instagram

Lol, brand new plane, brand new graphic and shadows… same ol’ blocky NGO jetways haha

10 Likes

New Graphics No
Its just the shadows I believe

1 Like

New Graphics onplanes yes!
New graphics on anything else NOPE! - besides shadows

1 Like

I must collect some money to buy Condor A330neo contracts…

6 Likes

im really exited for the condor green a330Neo. Those are going to all my airports(that can)

4 Likes

The new liveries list is available! A super, super long list and the update shouldn’t be far away :laughing:

25 Likes

Question to the devs: With the list of the upcoming liveries released, it seems that there is no differenciation between the A33X and the A33XRR anymore. If we want to keep the model unlocked, is it enough to have one of the current versions unlocked or does it have to be a specific version?

4 Likes