Google games

Hi guys
I start second account to play on my other phone but when connect profile by Google Games in the game there is no name of the account.
If I reinstall the game from Google store and connect again my prosperity from before will be kept or no?

Thanks!

Did you log into Google Play before launching your game?

I am always log in.
Just on the second phone I use my another email

You can delete and install the game again, there will be no issues I believe

I reinstall the game and now can’t run.
Stuck when its loading and not connect with Google games.
All other games I have conected with Google games start without problem :frowning::frowning::frowning:

Oh that’s not good. I think I had the same issue as you a few months ago, try clearing cache and data from Google play store

Actually I found the answer.

Apparently I had to clear the data from Google Play Service. It sounds surprising that Google Play Service’s were the one that wouldn’t let me load the game. It was very weird, but I found the answer. Thanks thought I seriously appreciate it :smiley:

and whats the account name (in game account) ? othwerwise it can not be checked by those who can

I clean all User data and Cache in Google Store,Google games,Phone storage…unninstall the game and Google Play…install them again its the same problem.
The game dont wanna start…loading a little then freeze

That I understand. In order to check what is possibly wrong on WoA side i need “user account” in game.

In Google play is WiryDistortion20
If you want email I can give it also

I make factory reset on my phone.Everything new…cant load the game
What the hell was happened???

Game is synchronized via google play or IOS game center. It has nothing ot do with whats on the phone (factory reset including).

If there is a problem with Google Play or IOS Game Center - that is beyond WoA team control (thats my understanding at least).

I install the game on my old tablet that no have even updates of android or even some basic apps anymore and the game start without that stupid Google Play.

Yes the graphics are not the best but the game is running

I can’t understand.I make new Google profile everything clean and new and again f*cling stuck!!!

Problem is solved!

How did dou solve it? I have the same problem and tried all the solutions to solve it, none of them worked and it freaks me out now

It is long to write but I will try to be short:

1. Delete Google games
  2. Log off from your Google account
  3. Be sure you are not log in when you open Google store
  4. Try to log in but use Forgoten password in Google
  5. By making a new password log in your Google account
  6. Go in Google store and download Google games
  7. After install go there and log in with your new password Google account
  8. Be sure the WOA is connected now with Google Games
  9. Load the game. It must be not have problems if you see the pop up message that you are log in with your Google games account
  10. I am not sure ai delete first the game and after all download again but try to not delete it.
    Anyway you log in there everytime with your Google Games account and your evolve in the games is saved.

And yes…it is very shit with this Google verification but the devs not do anything.
One simple Login name/Password will be a lot better or even Facebook login. This now is crap…you change your name in the game is no change when you again log in…it stay like this from day one.
Good luck and write me to see you have a success or something is wrong again.

Greetings! Bonyo