Hidden Bonuses in every airport

Hello all, I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I was just curious if there are hidden bonuses at SXM airport. So far, at NGO we have Mr. Santa, and at INN we have the helicopter. What are the hidden bonuses at other airports?

1 Like

PRG has the DC-3 bonus.

2 Likes

At SAN there is a F-14 on the aircraft carrier

2 Likes

Wheres the Santa at NGO??

On the observation deck, he comes out every now and then

Oh yea I almost forgot about that lol

where??

The photo above was taken on the pier that he comes out on, its a very old photo as I haven’t gone onto Nagoya in nearly a year.

Wow that brings back some memories

The center pier

1 Like

Re-opened NGO for this picture lol

3 Likes

Hahahaha for the longest time I’ve called him Mr Santa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol and what do you do with it?
Like click it to get 50 wollars like the F14 at SAN?

Yep, as far as I am aware, I didn’t click him lol I just screenshot and left the airport :laughing:

3 Likes

There are currently 5 Easter eggs:

• INN’s helicopter. The helicopter is located in the upper right corner. Click on it to complete the Send a rescue helicopter achievement
  • BRI’s helicopter. The helicopter is located in the upper right corner. Click on it to complete the Send a rescue helicopter 2 achievement.
  • PRG’s DC3. The location of the aircraft is next to the abandoned runway at the bottom of the map. Click on it to complete the DC3 achievement.
  • NGO’s Mr. FU. The mission will appear on the viewing platform in the middle corridor of the passenger terminal. Click on it to complete the Mr. Fu achievement.
  • SAN’s F14. Fighters will appear on the aircraft carrier. Click on it to complete the F14 achievement.
5 Likes