How are you getting a full airport?

It’s not the taxiway, there’s plenty of space on the taxiway and I’d even like to see more traffic on the taxiways. There’s also no problem with those long taxiways in PRG if there is more action due to faster landing/starting. In my opinion the biggest problem is the way from/to runway to/from taxiway where planes are really slow. E.g. take an A320 at IAD, it’s braking to taxiway speed after the exit for S-planes and rolls really slow to the exit for L-planes. It takes almost a minute or more until the next plane can land. S-planes are braking very early, too. It’s working a bit better with L-planes that’s why they overtake M-planes when landing.

The same problem applies when a plane is entering the runway for departure, it takes a lot of time until it speeds up and this creates those traffic jams.

If there would be a little bit more speed in those intermediate phases we all would have way more fun and action at our airports.

2 Likes

Whatever happened to both runways working for take offs and landings?

And, I definitely agree on the taxiway speeds, and the waiting for a corridor to clear (e.g., NGO is insane).

1 Like

Ever seen inn cargo, or some stands, I’ve yelled at my phone for planes to move so many times whil I’ve been grinding back up through there

1 Like

prime example of bad ai pathing

That would also make the game more of a grind experience than it already is. The problem at present is that basically once you have, not even half of airports like IAD built, there is no potential to make more money or to do anything that you haven’t already done, but you still have hours and hours and hours to play doing the exact same thing in order to get enough passengers to unlock the next airport. Planes don’t really need to taxi that much faster IMO, but they’ve got to clear the runway faster somehow. They spend more time on the runway in game than they do in real life.

1 Like