How do I change accounts if I have two?

Hello! :> I just discovered WoA has a forum. I’ve sent the dev team about this issue, but they still haven’t replied to my second response so hope I could get some help from others here. I have two accounts: the older one is quite “leveled up” already and the second is fairly new.

The problem is I want to access my old account but I think I’ve tried everything to access it. The accounts won’t change and continues to keep the new one.

I just wanna know how to access my old account. If anyone arpund here knows it wpuld be really great. Thanks in advance :>

1 Like

You can only access one account in one device.
This is usually linked to the email account you use to log in to your smartphone, pad or other (Android).
I recommend two devices (as I do).

1 Like

The thing is, I only do you use one device: my smartphone.

Around Feb 2021 I downloaded the game and got hooked around March of the same year I deleted it. A few days ago I downloaded it again and this time it logged into a different account; a new one.

So I’m still figuring out to to retrieve the old one. I do know its not lost though. Just wondering how do I access it again.

1 Like

Could it be that you both times didn’t link the game to your Google/IOs account?

1 Like

I have no idea how to tho lol

1 Like

Hard to remember, but I think it’s this button

1 Like

Ohhh, I’ve tried that. Sadly still didn’t work out :<

1 Like

Then I have to refer you to the devs.
Easy to contact via Facebook (Messenger) or Instagram (DM).

1 Like

You just need to remove the current linked account from the device
Open the game
Link the older account
And add the removed account again to the device

2 Likes

I’m using around 2 accounts on 1 divice.

1 Like

That button is what I used to use, but as I use Google play I made the settings for the game to pick witch account I want to play as that button doesn’t work anymore, that’s how I do it. And that works just fine.

1 Like

I didn’t know that it’s possible. :+1:

1 Like

Well know you know! :+1:

1 Like

@KyleBryan above is how to change accounts of you use Google play, you can also set a account so it automatically goes to that account selected.

Could you perhaps give the steps on how to get there?? Lol if its not that much. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Step 1 at the bottom, step 2 above and so on.

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

No problem

Oh my… it actually worked o.o lol haha. Tha k you very much once more :heart:

1 Like

No problem! Glad to help.