How to get the DH Comet

Hi. After a long hiatus, I’ve returned to play the game. I recently noticed on the forum you can get an exclusive Comet aircraft from LHR. How can I get it?

You need 100 golden planes unfortunately.

1 Like

Gaaaahhhh! I’d be all for it if we could trade golden planes for wings. Every W1k, you can get a plane.

And over A MILLION Wings for ONE PLANE? Not to be crass, but what are the devs on to make something that ridiculously unaffordable for most players?!?! How hard could it be for them to make it a FREE plane you don’t have to waste hard earned cash and golden planes for? It’s the Concorde debacle all over again!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

First off, the BA and AF Comets aren’t avaliable in game yet, only player Comets can be acquired. Those liveries will come at a sooner time when seasons come out and we have the ability to get special planes and liveries when the time comes.

Secondly, the Comet is a special aircraft. Its not a reliable, economic, and modern workhorse. They reasonably priced it at 100 Golden planes and 1 million W so that you won’t see them at every players airport. I mean seriously, do you see Comets being used in real life for regular flights? Didn’t think so.

Finally, the Comet doesn’t even make as much compared to the 737. The plane was priced in such a way so that they could treat the long time players with hundred of golden planes to something new, exciting, and fun.

I hope this answers a few loose questions :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You can convert W15k into 1 golden plane by purchasing and selling a Saab. I think that is fair enough. Keep in mind it is a long term game and you can’t have everything unlocked within a day or week. Just continue playing for a long while and you can effort every plane, even the Comet.

And if you want to have everything without playing much you can always buy golden planes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well… an a380 up to maintenance C is 14 golden planes… if you have a lot of ₩ to spend. I think 100 GP is reasonable. You don’t need real money… just a lot of patience.