How will you unlock SXM?

Its too boring to Handle so many passengers at airports having so few L and X stands. I play the game entirely on them. Like disabling the S arrivals when I have enough M stands and suspending all M arrivals slowly so that the runways work only for the L and the X in turn unlocking the next airport faster. That is why i was so pissed off when doing SAN. Lets hope there is an entirely different system for unlocking SXM.

1 Like

The only thing is that it looks like there is way less M stands in SXM than SAN.

1 Like

You only can handle 1X plane at a time too

Iā€™m not really a fan of SAN as well. Compared with NGO, another single runway airport, it has very few L/X aprons and the taxiway is a total disaster for planes to move around.

The efficiency of runway in the game is the key when it comes to getting more passengers handled in a certain period of time.

Honestly, SAN does not have that issue in real life because a B738 or A320 can not have a turnaround time of several minutes. That is the reason why I play the game as you do. In NGO I disabled all S/M flights except the two B7M8s of KE.

In LEJ, what could be headaching is that if we have to unlock the next airport by the passenger numbersā€¦ mehā€¦ The south side is dedicated for cargo planes and even if you handled 10 773Fs it still count far less than an E190 so they are somewhat useless. The north side is better with 6+4 Ms and 3L/Xs(I suspect L planes like B77W would be a better strategy, but now we only have A333 from LH).

So I do hope this time will be betterā€¦(1M for SAN was a torture for me!)

2 Likes