IAD - Aircraft available + open contracts

hi all,

im starting to bring back focus into this game. i do have academic responsibilities outside of this game, so i hope former connections may understand why i took a while to handle their aircraft.

im expanding my IAD operations. the following aircraft are available for connections:

2 B38M | 2 A333 | 2 A332 | 1 B734 | 1 B752F | 1 A19N | 1 A319 | 1 A306

open to anything that these birds can reach. i am also actively looking for connections too (that aren’t my aircraft)

ign: notoriouskoala3

I’ll send you something from MCT, and if you ever get anything that can reach MCT i’ll take it.

I’m actively looking to receive planes up to and including E at PRG. I’m also happy to send something your way if I obtain it :slight_smile:

IGN: eighteenAM

Hello,

feel free to send some to my LHR (ID: Sybock823) when available. I can send some in your way too :wink: